Updated September 29:
- Alumni parking will be in Lot 109 on West Green. This is located between the Heating Substation, Central Classrooms (the old Industrial Technology building) and the Life Science Center. It is accessible by taking Depot St. off of West Union. Even though this lot is close to our meeting location at the OU Credit Union, the shuttles will still run from 8 a.m. - 9:30 a.m. To familiarize yourself: http://www.ohio.edu/athens/parking/wofchubb.html
- The open Fall Alumni Board meeting will take place in Baker 240 from 10 a.m. - 1 p.m. Sunday, Oct. 12. Elections for open board seats will take place in the Spring, so if you would like to get involved, it is highly recommended that you attend this meeting to introduce yourself and learn how the organization operates.
- Make sure to register with us by Oct.1. Additional information about lunch and ordering football tickets can be found by following the link:https://secure.www.alumniconnections.com/olc/pub/OUL/event/showEventForm.jsp?form_id=178671
- Linked below is a PDF of ALL the parts, including percussion for "Crazy Train," as well as a recording. Percussion, yes, there is 4 bars of the break whited out - we are cutting two sets of the dance for both time constraints and, quite frankly, safety reasons. The MP3 reflects the removal of those 16 counts.
- To see the video the dance, CLICK HERE. For count-by-count instructions as a PDF, CLICK HERE.
- From Athletics: EVERY member of the Alumni Band will need to have a physical ticket to enter the stadium. No longer is "holding an instrument" going to get you into the stadium. ZERO EXCEPTIONS. They have ramped up credential and ticketing enforcement this year. Here is how this is going to work:
- If you want family members to join you, you need to call the Ohio Bobcats Ticketing Office at (800) 575-2287 and tell them how many family tickets you want. Also tell them you are an alumnus of the band, and they will INCLUDE your comp ticket in your pack that you either have sent or pick up at Will Call. Alumni Band Family Tickets are $15 I believe before October 10th, but are full price ($35 maybe?) the day of. So make sure you call and order them in advance.
- We have a block of 300 tickets (Only 150 registered Alumni as of today....) beside the current 110 in section 122 that they will pull the comp tickets for those who call the Ticket Office out of, and the remaining tickets will be given to us to hand out to Alumni before the game. We will do this IMMEDIATELY after the rehearsal, which is located in the traditional location on the grass field between Peden and the Golf Course. So if you want your comp ticket, you will need to meet myself or one of the TA's on that field following rehearsal. Priority is given to those who registered. If 400 people show up and only 250 registered, I only have 300 tickets, so 100 people are going to be SOL.... so register if you want to be guaranteed a ticket. If by some miracle we more than double our registered number in a week, we will ask for more tickets.